To ensure you receive all offering-related communications, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list.
You can easily invest in our offering online using our secure investment portal:
And that’s it - welcome to the PROVEN Skincare investor community!
You can view our offering circular at the link below. We recommend you read it before investing:
Link to Offering Circular (Dated 8/28/23):
Link to all SEC Filings:
Let us know if you have any additional questions.
The price per stock unit is $6.60. Minimum investment size is 150 stock units or $990. Common investment size is 500 or 1000 units, equal to $3,300 or $6,600.
The minimum individual investment is $990 USD, which is equivalent to 150 Stock Units at the current share price.
Please note, there is also a limit on how much non-accredited investors can invest, which is up to 10% of your income or net worth, whichever is greater. There is no limit for accredited investors.
Investment payments are processed by our Escrow Agent, Prime Trust. Prime Trust will be the name that appears on ACH and Credit Card statements.
ACH and Credit Card transactions can take 1-2 business days to process. You will receive an email notification from email@example.com when your funds are received.
Once funds are received, it can take up to 1-2 weeks to process your investment completely.
In some instances, we may reach out to you requesting additional information in order to verify your identity & finish processing your investment, which may increase the overall processing time.
Once your investment has been fully processed and confirmed, you will receive an Investment Confirmation email with your Signed Subscription Agreement and Ceremonial Certificate. You are officially an investor in PROVEN Skincare only when you receive this email.
If a couple of weeks pass by and you do not receive an Investor Confirmation email with your Signed Subscription Agreement and Ceremonial Certificate, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may still require additional information from you in order to process your investment fully. We recommend you check your spam folder first for any email communications.
PROVEN is a technology-first consumer company named the ‘Tesla of Skincare’ by Forbes, and the ‘Future of Beauty’ by LA Weekly. Disrupting the $155B skincare market followed by the $2Trillion wellness market through machine learning, and data, PROVEN is the first of its kind to bring forth AI, data, and personalization into the personal care industry.
1. Addressing large unmet market need – market and tech leader using personalization and AI to disrupt the $155B skincare market (where more than half of consumers are unsatisfied); expanding into other wellness verticals to become the new conglomerate of personalized wellness.
2. Award-winning, proprietary technology – Prominent awards from MIT (2018 Artificial Intelligence Technology of the Year Award) & NVIDIA (Deep Learning Inception Award); 3 tech patents pending, and 3-year learning curve advantage.
3. Immediate traction & rocketship growth – One of the fastest growing consumer brands: PROVEN grew a staggering 2400% year over year to quickly become the leading customized skincare brand in the US.
4. World-class, diverse founding team – Founded by two women of color and mothers (in a world where so few VC dollars go to women, POC, or mothers), graduates of Harvard and Stanford who have broken world records for computing.
5. Top investors & accelerators – Alum of Y-Combinator & Stanford StartX & backed by top VCs including Softbank, Social Capital (Chamath), SOMA Capital, Stanford StartX Fund, FJ Labs, & Workplay Ventures (Mark Pincus).
6. Major media recognition – First beauty/wellness brand featured on Shark Tank in 5 years; featured by CNBC, Today Show, Wall Street Journal; soon to be featured on Entrepreneur’s “Going Public” in Fall 2021.
We are offering up to 9,090,909 stock units, each unit consists of 0.7 shares of Preferred Stock & 0.3 shares of Common Stock.
The maximum gross proceeds from the sale of Units in this offering is $59,999,999.40. The net proceeds from the total maximum offering to the issuer are expected to be approximately $41,449,999.58, after deducting sales by selling shareholders and the payment of offering costs (including legal, accounting, printing, due diligence, marketing, selling and other costs incurred in the offering). Our estimated offering costs of $737,500 include a deduction of 1% of the total gross proceeds for commissions payable to Dalmore on all the Units being offered. The estimate of the budget for offering costs is an estimate only and the actual offering costs may differ.
Currently there is no market of liquidity for Regulation A+ shares. As an investor in a private company, you typically receive a return on your investment under the following two scenarios:
1.The company gets acquired by another company.
2.The company goes public (undergoes an initial public offering on the NASDAQ, NYSE, or another exchange).
The offering will terminate at the earlier of the date at which the maximum offering amount has been sold or the date at which the offering is earlier terminated by the company at its sole discretion.
No, you do not need to be an accredited investor in order to invest. The offering is open to both accredited and non-accredited investors.
An accredited investor is an individual who makes over $200,000 per year in income ($300,000 if combined with a spouse) or who has a net worth of $1 million or more, excluding their primary residence. A non-accredited investor is anyone who does not meet at least one of the income or net worth requirements for being considered an accredited investor. You do not need to be an accredited investor to invest in this offering.
We accept payments using a Visa, Mastercard, Bank Account (ACH), Wire, Check, or IRA.
There are no fees in order to complete your investment.
You do not need to be a US Citizen to invest. Anyone from around the world, including U.S. citizens, residents as well as international investors are all welcome to invest.
Yes, you can contact our support team via email at email@example.com.